The Path to Liberation (Moksha).
01-Jan-2014, Samarpan Ashram, Dandi, Navsari, Gujarat
- Samarpan Meditation is reducing the effect of the physical body whilst actually existing in it.
- Moksha or Liberation is a higher state in one's life; it is a state in which the soul exists in one's body in a liberated state.
- Start increasing the effect of the soul in order to reduce the effect of the physical body - that is Samarpan Meditation.
- 'Samarpan' means to void one's existence, merge with the medium and unite with Paramatma.
- 'Regularity' and 'Collectivity' are the two crutches on which Samarpan Meditation walks.
- May you reach that 'free' state in your life, that liberated habitude in your life; that is the message for you this year.
Moksha Ka Marg
- Brand: Babaswami Printing & Multimedia Pvt. Ltd.
- Product Code: Swamiji 08
- Availability: In Stock